It has been another busy week in the Wayzata community. Here are the Top 5 stories of the week for September 15-19th 2008.
- Wayzata Football remains unbeaten. The Trojans beat #5 ranked Apple Valley. Read the writeup, view the media report, see the Classic Lake Conference standings, and see whether they should be ranked #1 in the AP Top Ten Metro poll.
- It was Homecoming Week at Wayzata High School. See a slide show of the parade, view the list of Royalty, and see how the football game went.
- One Wayzata school buse rear ends another near 101 and 25th Ave. North as a car abruptly stops in front of them–students recieve minor injuries. View the story here.
- Railroad crossing at Lake and Arlington closed for repairs and preparation of “Quite Zone.” Wayzata residents close to the train crossings will begin to rest easy at night. See the corssing and read about it here.
- Wayzata Begins Wayfinding Signs Project. The Wayzata City Council took the first step towards putting some very nice signs that direct people towards places of civic interest–library, city hall, Wayzata Beach, etc. See a depiction of the signs and read up on it here.
Stay tuned to Wayzata.com for all the biggest stories in Wayzata.