CōV Wayzata was one of 14 bars and restaurants warned last month for employees violating mask requirements, adherence to social distancing with tables less than six feet apart and establishments serving to more than 50 percent capacity.
The Minnesota Department of Public Safety (DPS) now says that CōV Wayzata and the other 13 establishments are now COVID compliant.
“We are grateful to those establishments who are working hard to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 by following a few simple guidelines,” said DPS Assistant Commissioner Booker Hodges. “We can all do our part to help keep our businesses safe by wearing a mask, social distancing and adhering to establishment seating limits.”
The other 13 bars and restaurants initially warned include:
- Neisen’s Sports Bar, Savage
- K & J Catering , North St Paul
- Route 47 Pub & Grub, Fridley
- Long Siding Bar & Grill, Princeton
- Danno’s, Anoka
- Hoban Korean BBQ, Minneapolis
- Pablo’s Mexican Restaurant, Shakopee
- Arnie’s Friendly Folks Club, Shakopee
- Princeton Speedway, Princeton
- Rollie’s, Sauk Rapids
- Breakfast Bar, Minneapolis
- The Stadium, Annandale
- Cowboy Jacks, Minneapolis
Law enforcement officers surveilled 919 restaurants and bars throughout the state looking for violations between July 4 and July 13.