- 2 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 5-6 Sliced large Mushrooms (Any Kind)
- 1 Cup Fresh Broccoli chopped (Optional)
- ½ Red Pepper Diced
- ½ Diced Onion medium
- 1 Sliced Yellow Summer Squash
- 2 Jars of Prepared Alfredo Sauce
- 2 Tbs Garlic Powder or minced
- 1 Tbs Onion Powder
- 1/8 tsp (Dash) Salt
- 1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 3 Cups shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Package Oven Ready Lasagna Noodles
Pre Heat Oven to 375 Degrees.
Dice the Chicken, sprinkle the Garlic Powder and Salt on the Chicken,
cook in skillet until no-longer pink. Add Mushrooms, Broccoli, Red Pepper,
Onion, Yellow Summer Squash and the 2 Jars of Alfredo Sauce.
Sprinkle with black pepper.
In an oven safe baking dish preferably 3-4 inches deep, spoon a small
amount of the Sauce to coat the bottom of the dish, place one layer of noodles and top with cheese then repeat this 2 times ( Sauce, Cheese, Noodles). Cook for 45–60 minuets until the cheese is bubbly and golden brown.
*Optional spray olive oil on bottom of pan.
Let the Lasagna cool and settle for 5–10 minutes before serving.