The Wayzata Band Students and Band Boosters will be holding their annual “Rummage Sale” on Saturday, April 25, 2008. Donations for the sale should be dropped off at the Wayzata High School Cafeteria between 2:30 and 7:30 pm on Friday, April 24. Students will be available to help with unloading.
If you have questions about the sale please call Sale Coordinator Jerri Levinson (952-476-2001).
As always, all donations are tax deductible.
PS- For those interested in shopping at the sale, it runs from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm in the high school cafeteria on Saturday, April 25. Park in the bus corral area on the north side of the school.
We are looking for:
* Antiques and other collectibles
* Baby items (Note: By law: Infant car seat carriers must be less than 6 years old!)
* Books- (Fiction & non-fiction books; hardcover or paperback if in good condition)
* Clean and usable clothing for adults and children
* Dorm-size microwaves only
* Household and Kitchen items
* SMALL Appliances
* Sports equipment
* Tapes, videos, DVDs and CDs (Originals only; no copies!)
Sorry, we are NOT taking:
* Air conditioners
* Other large used appliances or TVs
* Large exercise equipment such as treadmills or NordicTracks
* Used computers or computer components