Staff writer John Millea has released his top-ranked team in the metro:
- Eden Prairie (1-0) – defeated Bloomington Jefferson last night
- Wayzata (0-0) – at Rochester Century tonight
- Minnetonka (1-0) – beat Rochester Mayo 48-13
- Cretin-Derhim Hall (0-0) – vs Forest Lake tonight
- Eastview (0-0) – at Bursville tonight
- Champlin Park (0-1) – lost 20-29 to Coon Rapids
- Mounds View (0-0) – vs Woodbury tonight
- Totino-Grace (0-0) – at Irondale tonight
- Mahtomedi (0-0) – vs Henry Sibley tonight
- Hutchinson (0-0) – at Glencoe-Silver Lake tonight
Dan’s Prediction – Watch for Wayzata to beat up on Rochester Century tonight in a lopsided battle. Final score 42 – 18. Have your own prediction? Hit the comment button here and let us know.
Stay tuned to Wayzata.com for all the latest Wayzata Football news.
You must log in to post a comment.