|2016 Wayzata Art Experience scheduled for June 25th & 26th 2016. Submitted photo.|
ART | FAIR | MUSIC | FOOD | FAMILY FUN!
Two days only! It’s all happening on the shores of Lake Minnetonka in charming downtown Wayzata….
Come for the art, stay for the fun!
|Wayzata Art Experience. Submitted photo.|
- Shop 100 local and national juried artists and Wayzata’s charming boutique shops. Enjoy free parking.
- Stroll Lake Street and enjoy refreshing wine or ice cold craft beer at Gianni’s Steakhouse Garden.
- Savor artful eats at local dining hot spots and food truck specialty foods.
- Cruise the historic Steamboat Minnehaha, discounted tickets available at the boat: only $5.
- Experience garden landscape designs, entertainment, islands of live music, artist demonstrations, and an activity zone for art lovers of all ages!
- The fun begins Friday evening at Wine on Wayzata Bay, an annual charity fundraiser benefit for the Wayzata Community Sailing Center – Learn more and get your tickets at online for a reduced price.
Check out our NEW Features
|Antique & Classic Boat Show. Submitted photo.|
- Inaugural Antique & Classic Boat Show (Sun. only). Art and boat lovers will have a rare opportunity to appreciate the beauty and craftsmanship of some of the most unique vintage wood boats on the Lake.
- Free Floating Yoga on the Docks (Sat. only) on Saturday at 10 a.m. Bring your mat or towel and have some fun balancing, stretching and strengthening on our lovely lake. All levels are welcome.
- Enjoy Free Sailboat Rides (Sat. only) on Wayzata Bay, courtesy of Wayzata Community Sailing Center at Broadway docks, 700 Lake St E, Wayzata, MN 55391.
- Art isn’t just for humans! Bring your pooch for live painting of dog portraits by Tom Foty, award winning Featured Artist.
- Take part in our Community Art Project – Canoe/Kayak Building by the Urban Boatbuilders, a non-profit focused on positive youth development.
- Wind up or wind down with Wayzata’s ARTY parties! Enjoy happy hours, food and drink specials, and events hosted by nine local restaurants all around town throughout the weekend. Don’t miss the “Wayzata Brew Experience Kickoff Party” at the brand new Wayzata Brew Works, Friday, June 24.
Presented by The Greater Wayzata Area Chamber of Commerce. A big thank you to our sponsors TCF Bank, Mediacom, Align Health & Wellness, Envy Skin Clinic, The Brost Clinic, Coldwell Banker Burnet, Renewal by Andersen, Venture Photography, Above & Beyond Construction, and Life & Vitality Chiropractic.
You must be logged in to post a comment.